Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Post Thanksgiving Aloha Affair!

So first, I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all! I know that living a happy life means being thankful for everything we are given in our lives daily, but it sure is nice to have a day to devote to sharing our thanks with those that help make it such a wonderful life, indeed.

Annnnnd, second, I'd like to say Aloha to everyone joining my lil Bloggie Thingie from the Aloha Affair Blog Hop. I am so green in all things dealing with blog sharing, but I am so happy to learn! I've found some great blogs to peruse and hope y'all like what I have to share as well!

So, in hopes of keeping this post short, and sharing the love here are a few highlights from our Week of Giving Thanks, and the Aloha Ladies.

**Update** It just dawned on me that some readers may not know what a Blog Hop is...okay, in a few words. You join up with other bloggers to share your hard work!

The way it works for this one, there are a few hosts that you really should follow because they have put a lot of work into making sure this thing run smoothly, and then you click on the link down there, after all the images of all the blogs to join that says "Click here to enter" enter your blog info and a cute thumbnail, and get the linky code, put in your HTML code...and there you have it!   **Update over, for now. If you have more questions, just ask! I don't bite too hard! <3

The weather was so irresistible, we had a delightful time eating outside! 
Not sure if I was going to pick his nose, or if I was saying I'm thankful for him. ^_^
Of course, I had to make Kettle Corn for our movie marathon!
Even a leak couldn't dampen our spirits! Khloe, that cute lil pooch, was so interested in the repairs!
~Rolling through life to the rhythm of love...share the bliss!


2 comments:

  1. hello there saw ur button in one of the blogs from BSN..btw join us in BSN.

    That is so many linky you have there...too bad it's closed and I couldn't add my button..:((

    anyway, im following you, hope you can visit my blog too and follow

    -Chi

    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Chi!

      Thanks for following me. So sorry you couldn't add yourself! I'll hop on over to your blog and check it out!

      Have a great Christmas, and see you in the interwebs!
      ~Cassie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...