Monday, June 3, 2013

What to do with a sickie kiddo!

Sang to the tune of that Drunken Sailor Song...What DO you do with a sickie kiddo?

You love them. And give them what they need...

Not so easy when what they think they need is completely different from what they actually need.

Our poor lil guy got sick something awful last week. I woke up early in the morning to be greeted by a present on the floor. Right in between the toes.

I know! Gross.

All he wanted to do was cuddle and watch movies-so that's what we did with most of our time together. But I made a nice container of jello and a couple recipes from an old book I found on "keeping house" from back in the day when Homemaking was an art.




This was what he wrote for me in his journal after getting better. The sickie kiddo, that would tell me to be sure I got my rest as I tucked him. 

His fever had been rough, and he was devastated about missing his champs day, but we had our own lowkey game day at home to make up for it. This is why we do what we do, right? 

This is what I do with my sickie kiddo.

What do you do with yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...