Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bad Bad Blogger.


Oh I have been so bad! Where did September go!?

I was working on my posts with the Challenge...and BAM! Happy Birthday to me. Then the world got crazy busy, and well...I haven't blogged.

So I guess I can do a bit of an update....

First I will finish the questions. I will give the short version and not go too far into them because, well...the main reason I lost steam on it was the last questions weren't really that intriguing for me.

So here goes, and then I'll be back to my blogging self...

Day 26 : Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why? No, I don't think giving up was ever an option.

Day 27 : What’s the best thing going for you right now? The best thing going for me? Well...life. I love my life, and all the people that make it better.

Day 28 : What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?Day 29 : Something you hope to change about yourself. And why. Luckily I can't get others pregnant....um but if I was to become pregnant, well I think I'd worry about having space in our cozy little house of love. We don't exactly have the set-up for another kiddo!

Day 30 : A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself Everything I love about myself? Um well, self...I think you are creative, and love the logic mind that overpowers all negative emotions. I love that you are a natural bullshit detector, even if that creates issues with those who like to spew B.S. like nobody's business. I love that you are real, and let people know what you think, because the only people that get upset about you telling the truth are those who live in lies. I love that you like to try new things, all the time-even if that means you get a little scared something might not work out. I also love that you are a teacher at heart and are always looking for ways to try and make others lives better. If only you could figure out how to reach those who don't think they want your help... I love that you are in a boot camp now, and whipping  your booty back into shape. Be sure to keep it up, and love that body more! ^_^ Keep on writing, even if you are the only one reading it and be sure to keep writing down those crazy awesome dreams of yours! 

That is all for now...recipes and other stuff coming soon! Yeah buddy!
How about a Montage Monday, Tell it like it is Tuesday, and a Foodie Friday? Or perhaps a Delicious Donnerstag? Well....I'll figure it all out soon enough!

For now, this lil stone is rolling to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...