Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thirty Days of Truths: Day 25



Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

I often wonder the reason. I have heard people say it's because they have some big thing planned for their life, or because they haven't lived a full life...

I'm really not sure. But if I had to say there was a reason it would be my soul mate. My love. I stayed alive long enough to meet him, and I hope to share a long life with him. I know how much he needed a strong, resilient, loving woman to be a Mother to his son. He needed a partner that understood and encouraged him, and he needed a soul that matched his to share his life and great love with.

I want to be that couple who's love is so deep they pass into the next within hours of each other. I want to see our children grow up into wonderful people full of life, love and spirit.

Yes, I also want to have my dream of a novel published, read and loved...but as long as my family knows they meant more to me than any pipe dream, I feel like my life is worthy and well lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...