Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thirty Days of Truths: Day 19



Day 19 : What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

It has been quite a long week and to get into either of these topics will take more effort than I have left in me. Our lil guy has been sick for a week now, and I am just worn out. So I will sum up my thought on politics with one image...




okay, maybe two....


Either way we're not going to get the outcome we want. Politicians have too much power and the game is old and drawn out. So I guess we just have to educate ourselves the best we can and choose the lesser of the evils.



I wish it was a more uplifting post for today, but there it is! Gonna go drink some water and get some sleep.
~Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...