Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thirty Days of Truths: Day 21



Day 21: (scenario) Your Best Friend Is In a Car Accident and You Two Got Into a Fight An Hour Before. What Do You Do?

Um...well. As long as they are not dead- I think everything would be ok.

I'm going to be honest here, (that is the point of this Challenge thing, right?) and say that I wish I had read all of the prompts before committing. LOL But anyway...

The drama-I was never really one to play into all that drama stuff. I get enough baby-momma drama and I never really understood people playing petty games at the hopes of making themselves feel better, or whatever other silly reason.

So if there was a fight, it must have been about something serious, but if it is a friend then nothing is more serious than their being okay in a situation like this. So I would get to their side as soon as humanly possible and apologize for whatever stupid thing we fought about and continue being the good friend I should be.

Simple enough.

I need to post a few recipes. I liked those posts better anyway. LOL Maybe I should start a cooking challenge....hmmmmmmm

Okay, well. Nighty nite!

<3 <3 <3 Cassie
~Rolling through life to the rhythm of love...share the bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...