Tuesday, September 11, 2012

30 Days of Truths: Day 24



Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Ok. This is all about being true. And even though I grew up in the age of tape cassettes and CDs I wasn't one to make playlists. I have one that I remember making and it was for myself. It was my nighttime music.

Not for anyone else, but for myself. So I'm not really sure if I should go ahead and make one, or just talk about the one I made for myself.

Oh wait. I take that back. I did make our lil guy Shi one when Jon and I first started dating...it was a bunch of soothing nightimey music to help him relax at bedtime. :)

So, I've made a couple.

I'll start one for the Hubs.

1: Landon Pigg: Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop
~We met at our local favorite Coffee Shop, and so naturally this song is one of "Our Songs"

2. Moldy Peaches: Anyone Else But You
~Because you are my full time best friend, and I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you, my love.

3. Elton John: Your Song
~You request this at our favorite Piano Bar, and anytime else it is romantic. Life is so wonderful while you're in the world...

4. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Home
~Because I've never loved no one more than, nothing is sweeter than, nothing pleases me more than, I've been everywhere with, and Home is when I'm alone with; YOU.

5. Dave Matthews Band: Crash
~The song is just hot and so are you.

6. Colbie Caillat: Bubbly
~You make me feel this way.
7. Michael Buble: Haven't Met You Yet
~I remember watching this video right when we met, and thinking: How many times were we just an aisle in the grocery store or a room in the coffee shop away, while living a block away from each other!?

8. Adele: Someone Like You
~Because I know all the girls that lost you are wishing they just might be lucky to find someone like you. But I got you. Lucky me! <3 <3 <3

9. Stevie Wonder: You Are the Apple of my Eye
~I think of my parents every time I hear this song, and I am reminded of how strong our love is because of those before us that showed us the way. Forever you'll stay in my soul.

10. Ellie Golding: Your Song
~We heard her version on that night. Yeah, you remember. <3


So that's my playlist....for my love. I liked this challenge. Reminders of our love. Those are always good. I am sure he can think of more. ^_^ Sorry if I forgot a few that were more meaningful.


Just a few more days! I think I can, I think I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...