Monday, January 28, 2013

Break the Mundanity

Variety is the spice of life, right?

Oh yes. From the vegetables in your garden and your plate, to the spices in your cooking- variety is key!

So why wouldn't your workout need the same? It does! You can't focus on arms everyday, nor legs...mix it up! Trying to target one area of your body will drive you bonkers, as will doign the same routine day after day....unless you are a heartless robot. Then it is probably ok.

So in honor of the Slim by Summer theme this week, I am breaking the rules and saying NO to a routine! I want to mix it up, and keep it fun. Otherwise, I know I will get bored and so will my muscles!

I've made a Pinterest Board so you can see what I'm doing and Feel the Burn along with me!


This was today's Thinspiration- I did everything on the list!

And tomorrow....



Do you have a routine? Or do you like mixing it up?

Thanks for visiting!
~Cassie

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I especially love the dancers leg workout! That will kill you :)

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I need to add some extra leg workouts!

    -Cinella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like them! Thanks for stopping by my lil bloggie!

      Delete
  3. Just by reading that dancer leg workout I already imagined the burn of doing it. Ahh! So nice.



    http://ennspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgeezers. It was intense! I forget how easy things sound sometimes....but I am definitely not 18 anymore! Lol

      Delete
  4. I have to have a variety of workout options and change them each week. I get bored way to easy. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I feel like I just get in a rut, and need a bit of a change. I am sure it helps my body too, so I don't get used to working out one part! ^_^ thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...