Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sunday Funday Catchup



Happy New Year, and welcome to the new and improved Mrs. Stone....

Wait. Scratch that. Happy New Year, yes. New and improved...well, no. 

Shall I explain? Oh there I go with asking myself questions again...

While everyone else is busy making resolutions and deciding to change this or that, I've decided to keep on keeping on. This past year has been wonderful. Full of love and surprises, overflowing with work and joy...so why would I want to change a thing!? 

I feel that me and the Mister are still in our Honeymoon phase~having a bonus-son in a new marriage can make us forget sometimes that we are still a fairly new couple, but it makes us remind ourselves to take some time out for us. So today will be a day devoted to being that "newlywed" couple. 

You know, the ones itching to make an addition to the family? The couple knowing that something great can come from their love...so we are going to see about adding a little extra joy into our life.

We are meeting a puppy today. It might, or might not work out with the dog...but we are going to see! 

So here is a bit of what we've been up to, and more to come!


We made our first Gingerbread house...I did the design and cookie forms. Such fun!


At Nene and Papa's we had some fort building fun


My sweet hubs made an ornament for us from our first tree... swoon.


The Final Christmas Lights Drive...



And the New Years Rose Parade with Jon Darling.

Life is good.

See you Monday with some of my musings!


~Rolling through life to the rhythm of love...share the bliss!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...