Monday, February 18, 2013

It is about to get juicy!

I talked my husband into watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead...and before we were half way through he declared "Oh we can definitely do this."

So thank goodness, I don't have to try and do this by myself!

We bought a juicer yesterday, and I can't wait to wake up and drink our first glass of micro-nutrient rich juice!

The funny, and sad thing is...we had been planning on a wine and cheese night together, but while watching the film, we both decided we no longer wanted the wine and cheese!

The plan was to start the 15 day reboot from Joe Cross, but after he watched the film the hubs said he would be fine just juicing, and not starting with a vegetarian spread of foods mixed with juicing the first 5 days.

I recently won Sprouts Defy it with Your Diet, and a gift card to sprouts-so I was lucky enough to be able to use that to start our cleanse with!


I couldn't believe how much it would take for the first few days. I am expecting this amount to last us through Wednesday.




The trunk was full! But since it was full of great things for us, it felt good...I usually feel bad after checking out at the grocery store, but I was actually happy this time.

If you have ever cleansed, or detoxed you know the first few days are the hardest...so I will do my darndest to keep up with the whole ordeal-and if I am cranky, I am sorry. I am a caffeine addict, and that is hard stuff to give up.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you join me for our Juicy Journey! Will you join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...