Monday, February 18, 2013

Some Juicy News

A quick post, today. We bought a juicer! I am so excited! I am currently mapping out our quest for better health and will be back later tonight to share with you the details!

I will be documenting our Juicy Journey, and can't wait to see what happens!

I watched Hungry For Change on Netflix, and then Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, also on Netflix. Talked to my Husband about the desire for us to change our lifestyle, and now he is on board!

We're going to the store now....so I'll be back later with some eye candy for you!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I really need to get a juicer...just the benefits alone from doing it is amazing!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well...do you have a cost-co membership? They have a great juicer for 89.99!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...