Wednesday, August 22, 2012

30 Days of Truths: Day 4

30 Days of Truth

Day 04: Something you have to forgive someone for

Hmmm. This one is difficult. But doable, it has been a struggle-but some people just can't help being selfish and narcissistic. I get that. So I have to forgive those who should know better, but for some reason only see a reality that they have fabricated in their self-serving ego-maniacal minds. So before I get too deep about this one, and end up with another bruised ego harping about how I've wronged them...I'll stop. Because I know I am honestly doing what is good, and right for the family that I am responsible for, even if certain egos make it difficult. I can forgive dumb, but malicious is a whole different ballgame.

Um yeah...I'm not into tip-toeing around the truth. Can you tell? ^_^

Apologizing to mysef could count, right?


Oh and tomorrow....along with my Truth post, I'll be posting the recipe for my Mango-Ginger Granita with Honeyed Buttermilk Whipped Cream! It is one delicious mouthful! And soon: Some great back to school stuff we've been making! Yum...

Mrs. Stone...rolling off to bed! Bis Morgen! ('Til tomorrow) Tschüß! (Ciao) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...